Friday, August 29, 2008

Our Amazing Kids!

Ascha rolled over from her tummy to her back yesterday for the first time. She was more than a little upset I was making her have tummy time, so I don't know if she really knew what she was doing. I don't do tummy time enough, so she really isn't used to it. But hooray for her anyway!

Aric asked today, during lunch, what the crunchy noodles in his salad were called. I said "Ramen." He said, "Because they're the WRONG shape?" I laughed and said, "Raw-men, or some people call them Ray-men noodles." He retorted, "Well, I'm going to call them wrong noodles anyway, because I don't like them!"

Taylor, at dinner, was talking about being extremely quiet. He said he would be "quieter than the breeze whooshing through hair." I was impressed at that amazing description. I love my kids and am so proud of them at so many moments throughout each day, but I don't record it often enough.

No comments: