Sunday, December 21, 2008

The End of September

Seeing as how it's almost 2009, I figured I'd better try to do some catch up. I apologize for the lack of blogging this fall...I've been too busy living life to write about it. There won't be a ton of writing in the next few posts, but I want to at least get the pictures up, so bear with me...I hope to catch up soon. :-)

At the end of September, Jeremy headed to Eastern MT on a bowhunting trip. The kids and I went to Idaho and spent a week there with our dear friends. We had lots of fun times, doing school, hanging out, going to parks, wandering Coeur d'Alene looking for "Mudgy and Millie" (characters in a children's book that have been immortalized in numerous statues around the town), laughing, playing, and playing some more. Other than the nearly constant screaming on the drive to and from Idaho, it was a wonderful trip!


The "gang" wandering C d'A with moose antlers on their heads...we got  lots of smiles and stares from strangers. :-) 

At the boardwalk


Ascha at 3 months

No comments: