Wednesday, February 06, 2008

An Introduction

We had our 20-week ultrasound today and IT'S A GIRL!!! Ascha Lynn will be arriving in June. We are incredibly thankful for this very healthy-looking baby girl. We are all excited for her to join our family...Aric included. The boys got to see the ultrasound and they each got their own picture to take home. Doesn't she look like a happy girl?



And if that doesn't make you smile, here's another shot at laughter: As Aric informed me yesterday, "Every day, holes just climb into my pants, but I don't make them." Of course, as he was saying this, he had both arms stuck into the (previously much smaller) hole at the knee of his jeans.

1 comment:

Erica said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've loved that name a long time! I'm really glad you get to use it! The Nielsen house needed some pink!!

And yes, I think she's beautiful!