Thursday, December 23, 2010

Late July Update

The second half of July brought a visit from Grandma Janet, and Grandma brought treats for the kids.


One more birthday present for Ascha:






Art projects for the boys:





Late July also brought my 30th birthday. I chose to copy Jeremy and go up into the Gifford Pinchot for the day. Instead of the north fork, which is a LONG drive, we went to the east fork of the Lewis River and found an absolutely gorgeous spot to spend the afternoon.




Looking for "treasure"



I love these chubby little baby hands, and I know they won't last much longer



Grandma Janet and her crew


What a backdrop!





Me and my guys


Ascha was queen of the "mountain"



Who can hit the target?


We threw in a little hiking for good measure



The guys hiked up a hill and each claimed his own stump


Ascha stayed at the bottom of the hill and played in the daisies


Because it was my day, and I love to crowd my days with every activity possible, we also stopped at Lucia Falls to wander around on the big rocks

No comments: